All Microsoft Windows operating system versions require the entry of unique product keys during the installation process, as do all versions of Microsoft Office and most other Microsoft retail programs. Product keys are also sometimes called CD keys, key codes, product codes, or installation keys. In all versions of Windows since Windows 98, including Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP, product keys are of the 5×5 set (25-character) form as shown in the figure.
Free Windows 7 Product Key
Windows 7 Ultimate: 6F4FP-CQ7RK-QK3G6-3W9DR-684JD
Windows 7 Enterprise: KJ7C9-Y9MXT-CYVRD-7R8T3-YVT8Y
Windows 7 Professional: MV3C6-2DG3T-KT8PT-29DRV-R63CQ
Windows 7 Home Premium: YBWVY-YBWY7-4M2YG-Y6YM9-V4KGK
If the key the key doesn’t work, you can go to Microsoft Shop like Vanskeys.com to buy One.
Still Unable To Install Windows 7 Key ?
If you’re unable to enter a Windows 7 Key without getting an error message, you can leave the box empty and click Next, or you can click Skip. This will allow you to finish setup, but your copy of Windows 7 won’t be activated. You must activate Windows within 30 days of installation.
How to find Windows product key ?
Usually a Product Key is located on the sticker (OEM Certificate of Authenticity) attached to your machine. This product key sticker can normally be found at the bottom of a laptop, or in the memory or battery compartments. On a desktop computer, it is at the top or side of the machine tower or the inside of the removable panel of the system unit (yeah, you might have to open some screws).
1. Windows key on sticker/label
2. Windows key in an email from Microsoft
3. Windows key in PC’s UEFI firmware
Can I deactivate my windows 7 ?
No, you can’t. The longer your OS is in the grip of the 0xc004e003 error, the less usable it is. In the beginning, the notification ‘Activate Windows Online Now’ will appear in the system tray. You will get this message every day and then every four hours. Afterwards, you will get it every hour. Besides, you Control Panel will keep erupting with the wrathful ‘Windows version is not genuine’ notification. To add, you won’t be able to install system updates. And on top of that, your screen background image will turn black every hour, no matter what preference you have set. To avoid this kind of drama, you should activate your Windows 7 as soon as possible.
How to Activate Windows 7 with Product Key ?
1. To activate Windows 7 Professional, go to the Start menu, right-click on “Computer,” and select “Properties “.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the link “Change Product Key”
3. Copy and paste your Windows 7 Product Key into the text box and click “Next”.
Wait for your Windows to Activate (this will take a few seconds) and you will see a window saying that your copy of windows has been activated.
4. Until you see “Windows is Activated ” under Properties for My Computer, you are done.
Change your product key
The point is, you might be using the wrong product key at the moment. You should replace it with the correct one so that your Windows 7 can be activated.
Here is how you can do that:
1. Make sure you are connected to the Internet
2. Windows logo key + R -> Type ‘SLUI 3’ (no quotes) -> Hit Enter
3. The Windows Activation will open -> Type in your product key -> Click Activate
The Way to Fix Windows 7 not Genuine Error
Normally windows update setting remains to Automatic download and install updates, which install the latest security, compatibility, and many other updates regularly.
Microsoft releases updates to fight counterfeit operating system installation and license keys, such updates sometimes generates the false positive result and your genuine and original product key get expired so the windows 7 shows not genuine error. If your windows get not genuine after updating the windows then follow these steps to fix this error-
- Go to Start then Control Panel.
- Click on Windows Update at the very bottom of control panel.
- Now click on View Installed Updates, It’ll open list of installed windows updates.
- Find an update KB971033 and uninstall it by double-clicking on it.