Windows 7 is a personal computer operating system developed by Microsoft. It is a part of the Windows NT family of operating systems. Windows 7 was primarily intended to be an incremental upgrade to the operating system, intended to address Windows Vista’s poor critical reception while maintaining hardware and software compatibility. Windows 7 continued improvements on Windows Aero (the user interface introduced in Windows Vista) with the addition of a redesigned taskbar that allows applications to be “pinned” to it, and new window management features.
Windows 7 Runs on the PC: need to know
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor*
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
- DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
Windows 7 Installation: two ways
1. Upgrading from Vista
2. Download from Microsoft: Download Windows 7 Disc Images (ISO Files)
Windows Version Selection: 32-bit or 64-bit version?
You need to decide whether to install a 32-bit or 64-bit version of Windows 7. The Windows 7 installation CD package includes 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7. Basically, the 64-bit version of Windows handles a large amount of random access memory (RAM) ratio. 32-bit systems are more efficient. Therefore, if you plan to use Windows 7 on a computer with more than 3 GB or RAM, I highly recommend using the 64-bit version.
Windows Version Difference: what are they?
Windows 7 boasts six different versions, each version of Windows 7 is slightly different and offers different options. The vast majority of consumers will choose Windows 7 Home Premium, and most businesses will choose Windows 7 Professional. That being said, it’s important to know what is in each version in case you need to purchase something other than the obvious version.
Although six versions may seem complicated, choosing the one you need isn’t that difficult. Here are some guidelines for choosing the version you need:
- If you’ll be using your PC at home, pick up Windows 7 Home Premium.
- If you need to connect to a domain through a work network — and you’ll know if you’re doing it — you want Windows 7 Professional.
- If you’re a computer industry professional, you should get your hands on Windows 7 Ultimate.
Follow the steps to install the windows 7 ISO file after downloading it on Microsoft. Set up your windows 7 after installation. Please refer to the article for detailed steps: Windows 7 Professional Key Update New 2018
Windows 7 Activation: how to activate
- Go to the Start menu, right-click on “Computer,” and select “Properties”.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the link “Change Product Key“.
- Copy and paste your Windows 7 Product Key into the text box and click “Next”.
Wait for your Windows to Activate (this will take a few seconds) and you will see a window saying that your copy of windows has been activated.
- Until ‘Windows is activated‘ appears under your computer.
Fix ‘ This copy of Windows is not genuine’ Error: two ways to solve
If you receive an error such as “This copy of Windows is not genuine” or “Windows 7 Not Genuine” on Windows 7, this means that either you are not running a genuine copy of Windows or your license has expired.
The First Solution:
1. Go to Start menu and search for cmd, you will get cmd.exe in search result here do a Right Click on cmd.exe and click on Run as Administrator, and you will get Command Prompt.
2. Once the command prompt is opened now type the following command, SLMGR -REARM , make sure you type the same command without any mistake, and also ensure that command prompt is opened in administrator mode otherwise it will not work.
3. Once you typed the above command in command prompt window then hit Enter button on your keyboard to execute the above command.
After you hit enter a confirmation window will appear with the details of command execution as.
4. Now Restart your computer you will not get that error again.
The Second Solution:
Typically, Windows Update settings are still automatically downloading and installing updates that periodically install the latest security, compatibility, and many other updates. Such updates sometimes produce false positives and your genuine and original product keys have expired, so Windows 7 does not display real errors. The solution is as follows:
1. Go to Start and go to Control Panel.
2. Click Windows Update at the bottom of the Control Panel.
3. Now click View Installed Updates, which will open a list of installed Windows updates.
4. Look for the update KB971033 and uninstall it by double-clicking it.
5. After restarting the computer, you will not receive a non-genuine error again, but when Windows updates again, the problem will reappear, so consider disabling Windows Update.
If you have some other error codes in the installation or activation, please see the reason: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/931276/error-message-when-you-try-to-activate-windows-7-or-windows-vista-an-e
Windows 7 Product Key : free to share
Here some of free windows 7 versions keys to share, if the key doesn’t work, you can get from Microsoft Shop.
Windows 7 Home Premium Key :
Windows 7 Home Basic Key :
Windows 7 Professional Key :
Windows 7 Ultimate Key :