Windows 10 Professional Features
Windows 10 Pro is a desktop version for PCs, tablets and 2-in-1. Based on the familiar and innovative features of Windows 10 Home, it has many additional features to meet the diverse needs of small businesses. Windows 10 Pro helps manage its devices and applications efficiently, protects its sensitive business data, supports remote and mobile productivity initiatives, and leverages cloud technology. For organizations that support the choice of your own device (CYOD) program and professional consumer customers, Windows 10 Pro devices are a good choice. Windows 10 Pro also allows customers to take advantage of the new Windows Update for Business, which reduces management costs, provides control over update deployments, provides faster access to security updates, and continues to access Microsoft’s latest innovations.
Some of the key features of Pro:
- Join your Domain: You can connect to your business or school Domain or Azure Active Directory to use network files, servers, printers, and more.
- Enhanced encryption: Get additional security with BitLocker to help protect your data with encryption and security management.
- Remote log-in: Windows 10 enables you to log in with Remote Desktop to sign in and use your Pro PC while at home or on the road.
- Virtual machines: Create and run virtual machines with Hyper-V so you can run more than one operating system at the same time on the same PC.
- Your apps in the Store: Windows 10 lets you create your own private app section in the Windows Store for convenient access to company applications.
Windows 10 Professional Upgrade Method
There are several ways to install Windows 10 on your PC, whether you’re upgrading from Windows 7 or 8, installing a new operating system from scratch, or reinstalling a fresh version of Windows 10. Methods as below:
- Upgrade from Windows 7 or 8: Microsoft still offers a free Windows 10 upgrade to PC users who use accessibility tools. You can also still install Windows 10 and enter a Windows 7 or 8 key in the installer to receive a free Windows 10 upgrade license. Once you’ve performed the upgrade once, your PC has a Windows 10 license forever. So, if you upgraded when Windows 10 was released and downgraded shortly after, you’re still eligible to upgrade to Windows 10 for free. A license associated with your PC is stored on Microsoft’s servers.
- Buy a new PC with Windows 10: If your PC came with Windows 10 installed, it likely has a license key embedded into its UEFI firmware. The manufacturer paid for a license and you can reinstall Windows 10 on the PC without entering the key. Windows 10’s installer will pull the key from a chip on the motherboard.
- Purchase a Windows 10 license: If you’re building your own PC and don’t yet have an operating system, you can purchase a Windows 10 license from Microsoft, just as you could with previous versions of Windows.
- Don’t get a license: You can also install Windows 10 without entering a product key. You’ll see messages telling you your Windows 10 system isn’t licensed and needs to be activated, but it will be completely usable. You can even purchase a Windows 10 license from the Store within Windows 10 to turn it into a properly licensed Windows 10 PC. This is a convenient solution for testing Windows 10 on a PC without purchasing it first.
Once you know which method is going to work for you, proceed to one of the sections below to install Windows 10.
Windows 10 Professional Activation Mode
Depending on how you got your copy of Windows 10, activation uses either a digital license or a 25-character product key. Without one of these, activation can’t continue, and one can’t be substituted for the other.
- A digital license (called a digital entitlement in Windows 10, Version 1511) is a method of activation in Windows 10 that doesn’t require you to enter a product key. If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free from an activated copy of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1, you should have a digital license instead of a product key.
- A Windows product key is a 25-character code used to activate Windows. It looks like this:
PRODUCT KEY: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
To find the activation method that works with your copy of Windows 10, see the table below:
Windows 10 Product Key Update 2018
As shown in the figure, there are some free versions of the Windows 10 product key, share it with you:
Note: You can go to Microsoft shop like Vanskeys.com to get product key. 100% genuine it provide.
What if Windows Doesn’t Activate?
The copy of Windows 10 you download must correspond with the Edition of Windows you are upgrading from. Please Note:
- Windows 7 Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium, Windows 8.0 Core, Windows 8.1 Core must use a Windows 10 Home ISO.
- Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 8.0 Pro, Windows 8.1 Pro must use a Windows 10 Pro ISO.
- Your currently installed copy of Windows must be activated. If it is not, you will be prompted to enter a product key.
- If you are using Windows 7 Enterprise, Windows 8.0 Enterprise, Windows 8.1 Enterprise editions you won’t be able to use the free upgrade offer.
Another activation error you can reference: Get help with Windows activation errors